Grant Submission and Reporting Templates
The AKC Canine Health Foundation provides the below collection of templates to assist in submission of grant proposals and grant reporting by awardees.
Grant Application Templates
- Acorn and Oak Proposal Template - Please note page limitations for Acorns (8 pages) and Oaks (12 pages)
- Small Animal Theriogenology Residency Template
- Abstract Page Template
- Signature Page Template
- Budget Template (Excel - preferred); Budget Template (Word - if needed)
- Biosketch Template
- Industry Involvement Disclosure
- Research Proposal and Application Checklist
Grant Awardee Templates
Extension and Amendment Requests
- No-Cost Extension Request*
- Protocol Amendment*
- Budget Reallocation Request
- Budget Adjustment Request (an amendment to the grant amount)
- Investigator Amendment Request
- Mentor Amendment Request
*if the request includes a reallocation of funds, please include a budget reallocation request.
- Final Report
- Small Animal Theriogenology Residency Progress Report
- Veterinary Student Internship Final Report
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Future Generations of Dogs
Participate in canine health research by providing samples or by enrolling in a clinical trial. Samples are needed from healthy dogs and dogs affected by specific diseases.